Pub Order UK by Objitec Limited Website/Web App Terms and Conditions
We (Objitec Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales, company number 09393006, with its registered office at 10 Weddall Close, York, YO24 1EG have created this website for your information and communication. The terms and conditions set out below, and all relevant laws, apply to how you use this website. By accessing and continuing to use this website, you accept these terms and conditions.
- You cannot use, copy, alter or share the content of the website or any part of it for public or commercial purposes without our written permission beforehand.
- The website and its content, functionality, and design are protected in the UK and elsewhere in the world by copyrights, designs, design rights, and other intellectual property rights. It is either used by us under licence from a third party (another person or company) or owned by us or a member of Objitec Limited. You can only use the site, or any part of its content, functionality or design, under these terms and conditions or according to the text on the website or with our written permission, which you must get beforehand. (We do not guarantee that your use will not infringe any third party rights.)
- The material contained in or displayed on the website is provided ‘as is’ and without warranties or representations of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not guarantee that your use of the material on the website will be uninterrupted or that the material will be free from mistakes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damage or injury, however, caused, including but not limited to any failure of the site, mistakes, missing information, interruption, fault, delay in transmission, computer virus, or line failure. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages or injury that result from you using, or not being able to use, the material on the website, however caused.
- We and any other person or organisation involved in producing or delivering the website are not responsible for and shall not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result of you accessing, using or browsing the site or downloading any content from the website.
- We will treat any communication or material you send us via the website, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or graphics, as non-confidential and non-proprietary (i.e. not belonging to you) but we will operate in line with our data protection policy relating to any personal information we receive from you. Anything you send us via the site will, depending on the terms of our data protection policy, become our exclusive property and we or other members of the Objitec Limited may use all or part of it at any time and for any purpose. Also, we are free to use any ideas, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the site for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using that information.
- The software may collect personal information, this information will only be stored for the purpose of UK Governments “Test & Trace” and will automatically be deleted after 21 days.
- We have not reviewed any sites linked to this website and are not responsible for and do not approve the content of any other websites linked to this website. If you link to any other websites, it is entirely at your own risk.
- Unless we say otherwise, the website relates to our business in the United Kingdom only. All information on the website is correct at the time of publication but can change without notice. The information on the website is not intended to be legally binding and you should not consider it as a representation on any matter.
- We control and run this site from our registered office at the address given above. All communications about this website, including any enquiries about your personal information, should be made via the Contact Us section of this website or sent to us at the following addresses: Objitec Limited 10 Weddall Close, York, YO24 1EG
- The laws of England apply to your use of the site. Any dispute arising from using the website or in connection with the website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS GIVEN. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Objitec does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements; (ii) the Service is fully compatible with any particular platform; (iii) your use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iv) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable; (v) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations; or (vi) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT OBJITEC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF OBJITEC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RELATED TO THE SERVICE, including, for example: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
Objitec reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Objitec shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.